Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring News in Prospect Park

First big news is that there is a big blue tent in the parking lot. That means the UniverSoul Circus in here. Yep, till April 26. It is always good to have more people in Prospect Park, but watch out for extra traffic. It looks like Well House Drive is being used for parking.


But have no fear, traffic is being controlled in an appropriate way. (I thought that sign looked good in front of that budding tree.)



It is kinda cool to here circus music for about a mile if the loop!









Last week I reported on the arrival of flowing drinking water in Prospect Park. Now I can confirm that the (very) portable portapotties have returned.













Anybody giving me a hard time about my photography get more pictures emailed to them;-)

No comments: